FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75!
The Kranzle quadro 11/140 series combines all advantages from the Kranzle Profi series and, due to its double axle chassis and its 4 wheels, Kranzle sets a new benchmark with regard to stability while offering highest conformity during operations that require frequent change of position.
The Kranzle Quadro is equipped with large over-dimensioned gears and oil housings are used to noticeably increase the service life during rough industrial operation.
The integrated hose drum with foldable crank comes with 15 m high-pressure hose supplied with the smaller quadro TST series as well as the sturdy shock absorbing buffers and the integrated water tank.
The Kranzle quadro series. Powerful leading technology on four wheels with high-pressure chemical.
- Large over-dimensioned gears and oil housings
- UPGRADED: Integrated water tank
- UPGRADED: High-pressure chemical valve
- Roto-Mold trolley takes rough ground in its stride
- Neat arrangement system
- Shock absorbing buffers
- Parking brake
- Trigger gun with safety catch M2000
- UPGRADED: Integrated hose drum
- UPGRADED: 15 m high-pressure hose
- Stainless steel lance with spray nozzle
- Dirtkiller lance with stainless steel pipe
- 5 m power lead with moulded UK 3-pin plug with cable reel
- Quiet and durable electric induction motor (1,400 rpm)
- Advanced water inlet suction / priming design
- TS : Total-Stop motor version
Operating pressure bar (MPa): 30-140 (3-14)
Max admissible overpressure bar (MPa): 155 (15.5)
Water output l/min (l/h): 11 (660)
Motor speed (rpm): 1400
Connected load, V / A / Hz: 230 / 14 / 50
Power intake (kW): 3.3
Power output (kW): 2.4
Weight (kg): 46.0
Dimensions ( L x W x H ) in mm 590 x 360 x 850