Gtechniq W9 Water Spot Remover is a specialist product designed to tackle evaporates by dissolving and removing salts, trapping metal ions and removing silica scale. 100% coating safe, W9 is non-hazardous and can be safely used on paintwork, glass and wheels.
Ordinary tap water contains a variety of minerals and, if a car is allowed to air dry, these minerals are left as white deposits when the water evaporates. Left in situ, these deposits can etch into the surface, causing permanent damage to the clear coat. Rubbing at water spot marks with a mitt or a microfibre may loosen the granules but these are then rubbed across the panel, potentially scratching the surface.
Features & Benefits:
- Dissolves white water spot marks
- Traps metal ions to prevent oxidation
- Removes silica scale without the need for rubbing with a wash mitt
- Non-contact, spray on formulation helps prevent damage to clear coat
- Safe for use on vehicles with protective ceramic coatings
- Safe for use on unprotected clear coats
- Highly effective at removing water spots on glass
- Can also be used on vinyl
- Suitable for use on matte paint finishes
Directions for use:
- Use after washing & drying the vehicle
- Ensure vehicle is parked out of direct sunlight & panels are cool to the touch
- Shake bottle well
- Spray a liberal amount of W9 onto a clean microfibre cloth
- Wipe the cloth over a 20cm x 20cm area
- Buff immediately with clean microfibre
- Repeat as necessary
- When all areas have been treated, rewash & dry the vehicle
- It is advisable to wear gloves when using W9
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.