FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75!
Black Quantum Pads are extra light duty finishing pads. While cutting and polishing pads remove paint to restore gloss and shine, finishing pads have no cut and only spread the perfect coat of sealant or wax for protection against the elements and added shine. The soft spreading action of Black Quantum Pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of sealant or wax with minimal product waste. Use Black Quantum pads to spread the perfect coat of synthetic sealants like JetSeal or M-Seal, or natural carnauba waxes like Butter Wet Wax, or soft paste waxes like Lava, Black Wax,or White Wax. Spreading sealant and wax by machine uses the smallest amount of product for maximum results with minimal product use. When used correctly, finishing pads can use one bottle to seal or wax dozens of vehicles by machine. Only use Black Quantum Pads to spread glaze, sealant, or wax with a dual-action machine polisher. Spreading final coatings with a rotary polisher can leave holograms over the painted surface; only the dual-action machine mechanism is safe for spreading final protection coatings.
- Black Quantum pads spread the perfect coat of glaze over any painted finish
- Use Black Quantum Pads with JetSeal, M-Seal, or Butter Wet Wax
- Black Quantum Pads are finishing pads; they have no cut and do not remove any paint
- Only spread glaze/sealant/wax with a Dual-Action Polisher
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included