Bilt Hamber Trace-less, the new super wetting Glass Cleaner from Bilt-Hamber Laboratories.
Bilt Hamber Trace-less is now in stock at Just Car Care. Trace-less is a new, super-wetting glass cleaner that has minimal run off for the most powerful glass cleaning. Trace-less instantly wets glass surfaces ensuring uniform application and minimal product run off.
Traditionally formulated glass cleaners contain non-evaporating surfactants and soaps (that wet and clean) plus glycols, perfumes and dyes. During cleaning these can be left behind causing stubborn streaking and smearing. Bilt Hamber Trace-less Glass Cleaner allows you to clean your windows without the risk of product run off or evaporation, meaning better cleaning power and longer dwell times.
Bilt Hamber Trace-less Glass Cleaner comes equip with a waffle weave glass cleaning towel and a micro-suede towel for easy removal of product and efficient glass cleaner - These products are included in the price tag of only £12.95!
Main benefits of Bilt Hamber Trace-less Glass Cleaner:
– Super wetting glass cleaner
– Safe for use on both interior and exterior glass
– Contains no surfactants that leave smearing or residue
– Available in both 1 litre spray bottles and 5 litre jerry cans. The 1 litre bottle is supplied with trigger spray attachment and includes both a waffle weave and suede microfibre cloth. The 5 litre jerry can does not include accessories.
How to use Bilt Hamber Trace-less Glass Cleaner:
Use on cool surfaces out of direct sunlight. For exterior automotive glass and general glass cleaning:
1. Atomise a fine mist on the surface and wipe off whilst still wet with a waffle weave microfibre or similar lint free cloth turned regularly – buff until dry.
2. For maximum smear free cleaning reapply a very fine mist and wipe dry with suede microfibre.
Note; If glass has stubborn sealant residue, embedded wiper film, hard water marks or other stubborn bonded soil polish first with good quality glass polish.
For interior automotive glass, info screens and to avoid overspray onto surrounding surfaces:
1. Spray directly onto waffle weave microfibre or similar and wipe over glass surface turning cloth regularly.
2. Where the highest degree of finish is desired. Repeat as above using suede microfibre.