FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75!
Yellow Quantum pad is the heaviest hitter. The heavy-cutting pad removes severe and deep defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore clarity and reflection to painted surfaces. Detailers start every paint restoration by polishing a test spot with the least-aggressive combination of cutting pads and polish to determine the gentlest way to achieve perfection. The heavy cut of Yellow Quantum pads is best reserved as a last resort when lighter Orange and Green Quantum pads cannot remove the heaviest and ugliest swirls, scratches, and oxidation. Use Yellow Quantum pads with heavier compounds like V34 Hybrid Compound or V32 Extreme Compound on any dual action or rotary polisher. Check results for desired effects: if enough defects are removed, move on to finishing polish and white pad; if more cut is needed, consider switching to a microfiber pad or having the panel repainted.
- Yellow Quantum pad removes heavy and severe swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots from painted finishes
- Pair Yellow pads with heavier compounds like V32 or V34 for fast defect removal
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included