Gyeon Q2M Ceramic Detailer vs Quick Detailer , Which is better?
Gyeon Q2M Ceramic Detailer is an Si02 infused detail spray that not only adds slickness and gloss but it adds an additional layer of protection to your vehicles paintwork. Gyeon Q2M Ceramic Detailer works as a stand alone product giving your vehicle up-to 4 weeks of protection straight from the bottle but where it really comes into play is the additional layer of protection that it adds to an already ceramic coated vehicle.
Gyeon Q2M Ceramic Detailer will add the additional layer of protection to your coated or un-coated vehicle, making it a very versatile product for all users no matter what protection is on their vehicle to start with, if any.
Ceramic Detailer PROS
- Slickness - Incredibly slick and reduces surface tension
- Hydrophobicity - repellency of water & dirt
- Gloss - Additional layer of gloss
- 4 weeks of protection - Easy to apply paint protection
Ceramic Detailer CONS
- Work time is short, definitely don't use in direct sunlight or on a hot panel
- Streaky - If used as a wet application drying aid / lubricant
Gyeon Q2M Quick Detailer is a super glossy quick detailer that is packed full of glossifiers to ensure nothing but the perfect shine, every single time. Gyeon Q2M Quick Detailer is the perfect addition to any detailing kit with its easy to use formula and super glossy finish.
Gyeon Q2M Quick Detailer doesn't add a huge amount of protection but you should see around 1 weeks worth of protection to any surface. Gyeon Q2M Quick Detailer is fantastic for wet application with a very smear-free finish while adding gloss and lubrication to the panel and your drying towel.
Quick Detailer PROS
- Outstanding gloss - Packed full of glosifiers
- Super easy to use - Smear Free finish
- Drying Aid - Easy application and adds lubrication to the drying towel
Quick Detailer CONS
- Not a huge amount of protection - expect around 1 week
- You can overuse the product - Less is more with the quick detailer
Overall we prefer to use Gyeon Q2M Quick detailer on uncoated vehicles when drying. Quick Detailer adds gloss, a little slickness but mainly lubrication between your vehicle and the drying towel, reducing the chances of scratching or marring the vehicle. However, we absolutely love to use Gyeon Q2M Ceramic Detailer on an already high quality ceramic coated vehicle as it adds slickness and protection for up-to 4 weeks with very little effort, keeping your ceramic coated vehicle looking great!