The Rupes Green Medium Foam Pad is a Medium grade Intermediate Polishing pad. This foam is best suited for universal use in many applications, it allows for the one-step correction, in that it maintains good cutting capacity, while permitting a high quality finish.
Designed for use with Rupes Quartz Gloss Gel Compound for the removal of medium to light scratches and swirl marks.
Designed for use with the Rupes machine polisher but suitable for all Dual Action polishers with a 5" (125mm) backing plate. The pad is manufactured using a open cell structure, utilising a safe profile making this an excellent heavy polishing pad.
Features & Benefits:
- Open cell structure
- Beveled edge
- Edges angled at 24 degrees for safer working
- Centre hole for accurate centering on backing plate
- Suitable for use with Velcro backing systems
- Suitable for heavy polishing or light compounding
- Removes moderate to light swirls, scratches & blemishes
- Suitable for all types of automotive paintwork & marine gel coats
Pad Tapered Diameters:
We have listed the Rupes pads by their backing plate size.
So for example if you need one to fit a 125mm (5") backing plate, you'd choose the 125mm (5") which has a 150mm (6") face.
40mm (1.2" backing plate)
70mm (2" backing plate)
75/100mm (3" backing plate)
125mm/150mm (5" backing plate)
150mm/180mm (6" backing plate)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.