FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75!
Nanolex Clay Lube reduces the risk of paintwork marring.
When stubbornly bonded contamination requires a clay bar, a lubricant is absolutely essential to allow the clay to glide over the surface and grab only the nubby contamination.
Nanolex Clay Lube is a silicone-free lubricant engineered to help detailing clay glide over paintwork, glass or wheels, minimising the chances of scratching, swirling or marring paintwork during the decontamination stage. Formulated to be low-residue, Nanolex Clay Lube does not leave a greasy film. Due to its specialised formulation, Clay Lube will not cause the clay bar to break apart or soften, preserving it for longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Slick lubricant helps detailing clay glide across a multitude of surfaces
- Low-residue - will not leave a greasy, difficult to remove film
- Reduces the chances of marring paintwork during decontamination
- Preserves the life of clay bars
- Developed, tested & produced in Germany