Wowo’s Hot Wax is an advanced blend of carnauba and montan wax, with advanced silicones and polymers which has been designed to allow it to be used in direct sunlight on surfaces up to 50oC.
Remember the last time you applied a wax to a car in direct sunlight and it stuck to the paint like concrete? Well now you can make the most of the weather and enjoy it, being able to apply this wax on surfaces up to 50oC and remove just as easily, providing long lasting protection, shine and beading.
1. Give the bottle a good shake and make sure the vehicle is clean and dry.
2. For best results use after polishing the vehicle’s paintwork.
3. If applying by hand use a foam applicator pad.
4. Apply to the surface using a light circular motion.
5. Finally, buff to high shine using a clean, deep pile microfibre cloth.
Apply in direct sunlight, or not. Whatevs’
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.