Nanolex Tar Remover. During normal driving conditions, small deposits of bitumen and tar adhere to paintwork and wheels. These nubby deposits have traditionally been removed with a clay bar, or by excessive scrubbing with a wash mitt during the wash process.
Nanolex Tar Remover is a solvent-based specialist remover which gets to work on tar and bitumen, dissolving bonds which allow the deposits to grip the substrate. The contamination can then be easily rinsed away.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use, spray on, rinse off formulation
- Non-contact tar remover makes the wash process safer for paintwork
- Can be used on paintwork, wheels, glass
- Safe for use on all solvent-resistant substrates & materials
- Free from halogenated hydrocarbons (which can be toxic)
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool to the touch
- Spray liberal amounts of undiluted Nanolex Tar Remover onto the surface
- Allow to dwell for a short time
- Rinse with a jet of clean water (ideally using a pressure washer)
- For stubborn deposits, agitate area with a soft detailing brush
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.