Nanolex SiShield is different. The user-friendly formulation makes it easy to apply and provides protection for up to 20,000 miles. Treated surfaces are better able to resist wash swirls, corrosion, attack from birdlime and UV fading. The slick nature of the coating repels road grime and contamination, providing a hydrophobic barrier that encourages dirty rain water to bead away from the surface, rather than adhere to it. Once coated, surfaces stay cleaner for longer and are easier to maintain.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply, even for unpractised hands
- Can be used on paintwork, wheels, plastic & metal trim
- Forms a tough barrier that helps prevent wash swirls
- Virtually impervious to extremes of pH – will not wash off
- Repels dirt, water, bird droppings, tar & brake dust
- Protects black trim from damaging effects of UV
- Highly durable – lasts for up to 20,000 miles of daily driving
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch. Ensure ambient air temperature is between 5-30 degrees C.
- Prepare surface first using Nanolex EX Residue Remover to eliminate polish, oils, dust & any other residues that may interfere with the bonding of the sealant
- Shake bottle well
- Apply 5-10 drops onto the supplied applicator pad
- Working in a criss-cross pattern with minimal pressure, wipe coating onto a panel, working in small sections. Make multiple passes to ensure the product is well and uniformly spread
- Buff immediately using microfibre cloths supplied. Do NOT allow coating to dry!
- Keep the surface dry for a minimum of 12 hours to allow for initial curing
- Leave at least 72 hours before washing the vehicle
- Infrared heaters will aid the curing process & reduce curing time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.