FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50!
The Liquid Elements A100 battery powered mini polisher comes with a set of KKD storm pads (all 5 grades), 1 Microfibre pad and 1 wool pad to get you started with this incredible machine.
Due to its extra ergonomic design, this mini battery polishing machine is ideal in the hand. Constant electronics ensure that the machine can deliver constant torques and speeds. Through strict and above all permanent controls, Liquid Elements offers the A1000 an absolute top product in the field of mini battery polishing machines.
The 3mm / 12mm Eccentric Mechanism and Rotary Mechanism Heads are ideal for use in a variety of applications, and even the smallest and hard-to-reach surfaces can be easily and effectively machined.This product is an absolute must for any car care enthusiast and ensures significantly more fun and polishing effectiveness.
Due to the battery supply and the compact design, the Liquid Elements A1000 can also be ideally transported in the trunk and used for spontaneous use in between. With the second battery, which is also included, an almost continuous operation is possible.
A special battery for the battery level, lights up red as soon as the machine has hardly any battery power available, and signals the change. From the beginning of the warning, however, about 1 full wing can still be processed. Ideal for the entire outdoor area, piano lacquer, rims and all other imaginable, painted spots on the vehicle.
What’s Included with the kit?
- 1x A1000 battery polishing machine
- 1x 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x 12mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x rotation mechanism
- 1x support plate 38mm for 40mm pads
- 2x 12v battery
- 1x battery charging station
- 1x Imbuss-Schlüssel
- 2x open-end wrench
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x Practical carrying case with foam insert
Liquid Elements A1000 Tech Sheet
- Model: A1000
- Orbit mechanics: 3mm eccentric / 12mm eccentric / rotation
- Power consumption: 80W
- Rotation speed (per minute): 0-6000 / min
- Security Class: Class II
- Operating voltage: 12V / 50 Hz
- Disc diameter (standard): 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing sponges)
- Battery life = approx. 30 minutes (depending on the attachment)
- Charging time up to 100% = approx. 30 minutes